I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Hepatitis A Vaccine||0 people have prescribed Hepatitis A Vaccine|
What Are the Risks Associated With the Hepatitis A Vaccine?
There is a risk of severe allergic reaction, with symptoms such as:
- Difficulty breathing
- Skin rash
- Rapid heartbeat
Less common moderate side effects include:
- Soreness at the site of injection
- Loss of appetite
Who Should Not Get Vaccinated?
The following individuals should not get vaccinated:
- Children under one year of age
- Anyone who has already had hepatitis A
- Anyone who has previously had a severe allergic reaction to the hepatitis A vaccine
- Anyone who has previously had a severe allergic reaction to any component of the hepatitis A vaccine (including alum or 2-phenoxyethanol or...