I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Histrelin||0 people have prescribed Histrelin|
(his TREL in)
• This medicine is used to treat prostate cancer.
• This medicine is used to delay puberty in children who are developing too early.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Disease symptoms may worsen before improving.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• If you are a male and sexually active, protect your partner from pregnancy. Use birth control that you can trust.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Irritation where implant was placed.
• Flushing. Wearing layers of clothes or summer clothes and cool environment may help.
• Increased bone pain, blood in urine, and difficulty urinating. Usually resolved 1-2 weeks after treatment has started.
• Weakened bones with long-term use.
• Feeling tired or weak.
• Mood changes.
• Constipation. More liquids, regular exercise, or a fiber-containing diet...