I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Homatropine||0 people have prescribed Homatropine|
(hoe MA troe peen)
• This medicine is used to treat eye inflammation.
• This medicine is used before an eye exam.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• If you are a male with problems urinating, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have Down's syndrome, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Wear sunglasses. You will be very sensitive to the sunlight.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Dry mouth. Frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Eye irritation.
• Blurred vision. Use caution when...