I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Human Growth Hormone||0 people have prescribed Human Growth Hormone|
(soe ma TROE pin)
• This medicine is used to treat growth hormone deficiency.
• This medicine is used to treat short bowel syndrome.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects. You may need a smaller dose.
• If you have diabetes, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider. You may be more sensitive to this medicine.
• If you are overweight, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Bone pain.
• Belly pain.