I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Human menopausal Gonadotropin (HMG)||0 people have prescribed Human menopausal Gonadotropin (HMG)|
Side effects The side effects associated with hMG are:
- abdominal or pelvic pain, tenderness, pressure, or swelling
- pain, warmth or tenderness in the arm or leg
- fever or chills
- headache or drowsiness
- weakness or aching of muscles or joints
- breast enlargement or tenderness
- pain, swelling or irritation at the injection site
Stop menotropin use and seek immediate medical attention if you experience symptoms of allergic reaction such as:
- difficulty breathing
- swelling of your lips, face
Watch our for symptoms of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS), especially after the first cycle of therapy. OHSS is serious condition, contact your doctor or seek emergency treatment if you experience the following symptoms: swelling of the hands or legs, shortness of breath, abdominal pain and swelling, weight gain, and nausea or vomiting. This condition can be fatal. Contact your doctor or seek emergency treatment if you notice any of those side effects.
Menotropins may increase the likelihood of multiple births, this may carry additional risks for the mother and her babies.