I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Human menopausal Gonadotropin (HMG)||0 people have prescribed Human menopausal Gonadotropin (HMG)|
Human menopausal Gonadotropin (HMG) is a medicine given to women to help promote ovulation. This is often used before other infertility treatments or procedures such as artificial insemination.
Side effects The side effects associated with hMG are:
- abdominal or pelvic pain, tenderness, pressure, or swelling
- pain, warmth or tenderness in the arm or leg
- fever or chills
- headache or drowsiness
- weakness or aching of muscles or joints
- breast enlargement or tenderness
- pain, swelling or irritation at the injection site
Stop menotropin use and seek immediate medical attention if you experience symptoms of allergic reaction such as:
- difficulty breathing
- swelling of your lips, face
Watch our for symptoms of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS), especially after the first cycle of therapy. OHSS is serious condition, contact your doctor or seek emergency treatment if you experience the following symptoms:...