I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Hydrocodone and Acetaminophen||0 people have prescribed Hydrocodone and Acetaminophen|
(hye droe KOE done & a seet a MIN oh fen)
• This medicine is used to relieve pain.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• This medicine may be habit-forming with long-term use.
• Avoid other sources of acetaminophen. An overdose may cause dangerous problems.
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider. You may be more sensitive to this medicine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions. These include sedatives, tranquilizers, mood stabilizers, antihistamines, and other pain medicine.
• Avoid or limit alcohol intake (includes wine, beer, and liquor) to less than 3 drinks a day. Drinking too much alcohol may...