I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Hydrocodone and Guaifenesin||0 people have prescribed Hydrocodone and Guaifenesin|
(hye droe KOE done & gwye FEN e sin)
• This medicine is used to thin secretions so they can be removed from the body by coughing.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• This medicine may be habit-forming with long-term use.
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• This medicine is not for coughs due to smoking or lung disease.
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider. You may be more sensitive to this medicine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting...