I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Hydromorphone||0 people have prescribed Hydromorphone|
(hye droe MOR fone)
• This medicine is used to relieve pain.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have been taking this medicine for several weeks, talk with healthcare provider before stopping. You may want to gradually withdraw this medicine.
• This medicine may be habit-forming with long-term use.
• If you have a history of drug or alcohol addiction, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have seizures, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that slow your...