I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Hydroquinone||0 people have prescribed Hydroquinone|
(HYE droe kwin one)
• This medicine is used to decrease the discoloration of freckle-like skin areas.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• After stopping the medicine, some discoloration may return.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not put coverings (bandages, dressings, make-up) over the area unless told to do so by healthcare provider.
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen; wear protective clothing and eyewear.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Short-term discomfort after use.
• Dry skin.
• Skin irritation.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you...