I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Hydroxocobalamin||0 people have prescribed Hydroxocobalamin|
(hye droks oh koe BAL a min)
• This medicine is used to treat anemia.
• This medicine is used to prevent and treat low vitamin B 12 levels.
• This medicine is used to treat cyanide poisoning.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen; wear protective clothing and eyewear.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Irritation where the shot is given.
• High blood pressure. Blood pressure usually returns to normal when medicine is stopped.
• Change in color of urine to red. May last 5 weeks.
• Change in color of skin to red. May last 2 weeks.
• Acne-like rash.
• Nausea or...