I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose||0 people have prescribed Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose|
(hye droks ee PROE pil meth il SEL yoo lose)
• This medicine is used to treat dry eyes.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Do not use this medicine to treat contact lens irritation.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Blurred vision. Use caution when driving or doing other tasks that require you to have clear vision.
• Short-term discomfort after use.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever;...