I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Hydroxyurea||0 people have prescribed Hydroxyurea|
(hye droks ee yoor EE a)
• This medicine is used to treat blood disorders.
• This medicine is used to treat a variety of cancers.
• This medicine is used to treat sickle cell anemia.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have irritation of the mucous membranes (for example, lining of the mouth, throat, nostrils, stomach, intestines), talk with healthcare provider.
• If you ever have had any radiation therapy, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• If you have HIV and are taking didanosine and/or stavudine, talk with healthcare provider.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking...