I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Hydroxyzine||0 people have prescribed Hydroxyzine|
(hye DROKS i zeen)
• This medicine is used to relieve allergy symptoms.
• This medicine is used to treat anxiety.
• This medicine is used to treat nausea and vomiting.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling lightheaded, sleepy, having blurred vision, or a change in thinking clearly. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities that require you to be...