I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Hyoscyamine||0 people have prescribed Hyoscyamine|
(hye oh SYE a meen)
• This medicine is used to relieve motion sickness.
• This medicine is used to slow the speed through the stomach and gastrointestinal tract.
• This medicine is used to treat diarrhea.
• This medicine is used to treat gastrointestinal ulcers.
• This medicine is used to treat irritable bowel syndrome.
• This medicine is used to treat muscle spasms of the gastrointestinal tract, gallbladder system, or urinary system.
• This medicine is used to treat Parkinson's disease.
• This medicine is used to treat side effects caused by mood-stabilizing medicine.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• If you are a male with problems urinating, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• If you have PKU, talk with healthcare provider. Some products do contain phenylalanine.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions.
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen; wear protective clothing and eyewear.