I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Idursulfase||0 people have prescribed Idursulfase|
(eye dur SUL fase)
• This medicine is used to treat Hunter syndrome.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• High blood pressure.
• Muscle pain.
• Blurred vision. Use caution when driving or doing other tasks that require you to have clear vision.
• Feeling tired or weak.
• Short-term discomfort after use.
• Severe allergic reactions can rarely occur.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or...