I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Immune Globulin (Intramuscular)||0 people have prescribed Immune Globulin (Intramuscular)|
(i MYUN GLOB yoo lin, IN tra MUS kyoo ler)
• This medicine is used to prevent or reduce the severity of infection by hepatitis A, measles, chickenpox (varicella), and rubella.
• This medicine is used to prevent or reduce the severity of other infections in persons with a weakened immune system.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Irritation where the shot is given.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest...