I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Immune Globulin (Subcutaneous)||0 people have prescribed Immune Globulin (Subcutaneous)|
(i MYUN GLOB yoo lin sub kyoo TAY nee us)
• This medicine is used to prevent or reduce the severity of other infections in persons with a weakened immune system.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• If you have had blood clots, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Irritation where the shot is given.
• Nausea or...