I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Insulin Glulisine||0 people have prescribed Insulin Glulisine|
(IN soo lin gloo LIS een)
• This medicine is used to lower blood sugar in diabetic patients.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• If you are 80 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could be more sensitive to low blood sugar.
• Do not drive if blood sugar has been low. There is a greater risk of an accident.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Limit alcohol intake (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Be consistent with exercise. Increased exercise can decrease insulin needs.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Low blood...