I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Interferon Beta-1b||0 people have prescribed Interferon Beta-1b|
(in ter FEER on BAY ta won bee)
• This medicine is used to treat multiple sclerosis.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have mental illness, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have thyroid disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Irritation where the shot is given.
• Flu-like symptoms. These include headache, weakness, fever, shakes, aches, pains, and sweating. Mild pain medicine may help.
• Constipation. More liquids, regular exercise, or a fiber-containing diet may...