I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Interferon Gamma-1b||0 people have prescribed Interferon Gamma-1b|
(in ter FEER on GAM ah won bee)
• This medicine is used to fight infections associated with chronic granulomatous disease.
• This medicine is used to slow the progress of osteopetrosis.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have bleeding problems, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider. The flu-like side effects of interferon may be stressful to heart patients.
• If you have seizures, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Irritation where the shot is given.
• Flu-like symptoms. These include headache, weakness, fever, shakes, aches, pains, and sweating. Mild pain medicine may help.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth...