I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Iobenguane I 123||0 people have prescribed Iobenguane I 123|
(eye oh BEN gwane eye one TWEN tee three)
• This medicine is used to see if there is a tumor in the adrenal glands or nervous system.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have high blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Severe allergic reactions can rarely occur.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad...