I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Iodinated Glycerol||0 people have prescribed Iodinated Glycerol|
(EYE oh di nay ted GLI ser ole)
• This medicine is used to thin secretions so they can be removed from the body by coughing.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have thyroid disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include...