I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Iodoquinol and Hydrocortisone||0 people have prescribed Iodoquinol and Hydrocortisone|
(eye oh doe KWIN ole & hye droe KOR ti sone)
• This medicine is used to treat skin irritation.
• This medicine is used to treat skin infections.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have thyroid disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• This medicine can stain fingernails, hair, and skin.
• Protect clothing and fabrics from staining.
• Do not put coverings (bandages, dressings, make-up) over the area unless told to do so by healthcare provider.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Skin irritation.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department...