I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Iotrolan||0 people have prescribed Iotrolan|
(eye OH troe lan)
• This medicine is used before an X-ray or similar test.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have diabetes, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have seizures, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Neck pain.
• Muscle pain.
• Irritation where the shot is given.
• Severe allergic reactions can rarely occur.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call...