I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Ipratropium (Nasal)||0 people have prescribed Ipratropium (Nasal)|
(i pra TROE pee um)
• This medicine is used to treat nasal congestion.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have glaucoma, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you are a male with problems urinating, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have myasthenia gravis, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Dry mouth. Frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Nasal irritation.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison...