I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Isotretinoin||0 people have prescribed Isotretinoin|
(eye soe TRET i noyn)
• This medicine is used to treat acne.
• This medicine is used to treat some cancers in children.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Do not donate blood while using this medicine and for 1 month after stopping.
• If you have diabetes, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have an eating disorder, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have mental illness, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have osteoporosis, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid other sources of vitamin A.
• Limit alcohol intake (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen; wear protective clothing and eyewear.
• Avoid cosmetic skin procedures for at least 6 months after stopping medicine.
• If you are...