I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Isradipine||0 people have prescribed Isradipine|
(iz RA di peen)
• This medicine is used to treat high blood pressure.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• If you are taking this medicine and have high blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider before using over-the-counter products that may increase blood pressure. These include cough or cold remedies, diet pills, stimulants, ibuprofen or like products, and certain natural products or supplements.
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• Limit alcohol intake (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?