I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Itraconazole||0 people have prescribed Itraconazole|
(i tra KOE na zole)
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat a variety of yeast infections.
• It may take 3 months to see the full effect.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have a weakened heart, talk with healthcare provider.
• Do not switch from capsules to oral solution unless healthcare provider is aware of change.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take antacids or sucralfate within 2 hours of this medicine.
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen; wear protective clothing and eyewear.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are...