I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Ketoconazole||0 people have prescribed Ketoconazole|
(kee toe KOE na zole)
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat a variety of yeast infections.
• This medicine is used to treat dandruff.
• This medicine is used to treat prostate cancer.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• Do not take antacids or sucralfate within 2 hours of this medicine.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Belly pain.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Liver damage can rarely...