I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Lansoprazole, Amoxicillin, and Clarithromycin||0 people have prescribed Lansoprazole, Amoxicillin, and Clarithromycin|
(lan SOE pra zole, a moks i SIL in, & kla RITH roe mye sin)
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat gastrointestinal ulcers caused by infection.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have myasthenia gravis, talk with healthcare provider.
• Use caution if you have risk factors for osteoporosis (alcohol use, cigarette smoking, other family members with osteoporosis, taking medicines to treat seizures, taking steroids).
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Belly pain.
• Abnormal taste.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Diarrhea. Yogurt, *Bifidobacterium...