I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Lanthanum||0 people have prescribed Lanthanum|
(LAN tha num)
• This medicine is used to lower high phosphate levels.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Do not take other medicines within 2 hours of this medicine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider that you use this medicine if getting x-rays around the belly.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Constipation. More liquids, regular exercise, or a fiber-containing diet may help. Talk with healthcare provider about a stool softener...