I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Lapatinib||0 people have prescribed Lapatinib|
(la PA ti nib)
• This medicine is used to treat breast cancer.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take St John's wort with this medicine. It may make this medicine less effective.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using aspirin, aspirin-containing products, other pain medicines, blood thinners, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, or vitamin E.
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or...