I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Latanoprost and Timolol||0 people have prescribed Latanoprost and Timolol|
(la TA noe prost & TIM oh lol)
• This medicine is used to treat glaucoma.
• This medicine is used to decrease high eye pressure.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are diabetic and have low blood sugar, talk with healthcare provider. This medicine hides the signs of low blood sugar except sweating.
• If you have eye infection, surgery, or trauma, start new vial of medicine.
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have a weakened heart, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Eye irritation.
• Blurred vision. Use caution when driving or doing other tasks that require you to...