I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Latanoprost||0 people have prescribed Latanoprost|
(la TA noe prost)
• This medicine is used to treat glaucoma.
• This medicine is used to decrease high eye pressure.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have eye infection, surgery, or trauma, start new vial of medicine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Eye irritation.
• Bright lights may be irritating. Use sunglasses.
• Blurred vision. Use caution when driving or doing other tasks that require you to have clear vision.
• Eye color may change with use. This medicine may increase the brown pigment. Darkening of eyelashes and skin around the eye may also occur. These changes may be permanent.