I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Lenalidomide||0 people have prescribed Lenalidomide|
(le na LID oh mide)
• This medicine is used to treat a variety of cancers.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have a blood clotting disorder, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you are on a lactose-free diet, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using aspirin, aspirin-containing products, other pain medicines, blood thinners, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, or vitamin E.
• Use two forms of birth control that you can trust before treatment begins, during treatment, and...