I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Letrozole||0 people have prescribed Letrozole|
(LET roe zole)
• This medicine is used to treat breast cancer in postmenopausal females.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have high blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have high cholesterol, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several minutes from sitting or lying position. Be careful climbing.
• Flushing. Wearing layers of clothes or summer clothes and cool environment may help.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Feeling tired or weak.
• Back pain.