I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Levalbuterol||0 people have prescribed Levalbuterol|
(leve al BYOO ter ole)
• This medicine is used to open the airways in lung diseases where spasm may cause breathing problems.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have diabetes, this medicine may sometimes raise blood sugars. Talk with healthcare provider about how to adjust for this.
• If you have an overactive thyroid, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have seizures, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Limit caffeine (for example, tea, coffee, cola) and chocolate intake. Use with this medicine may cause nervousness, shakiness, and fast heartbeat.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are...