I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Levodopa, Carbidopa, and Entacapone||0 people have prescribed Levodopa, Carbidopa, and Entacapone|
(lee voe DOE pa, kar bi DOE pa, & en TA ka pone)
• This medicine is used to treat Parkinson's disease.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have seizures, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions.
• Avoid high protein diet. Be consistent with protein intake.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare...