I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Levofloxacin (Systemic)||0 people have prescribed Levofloxacin (Systemic)|
(lee voe FLOKS a sin)
• This medicine is used to treat a variety of bacterial infections.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Use caution in children younger than 18 years old. Talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have low potassium levels, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have seizures, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take dairy products, antacids, didanosine, multivitamins, minerals, nutritional supplements, or sucralfate within 2 hours of this medicine.
• Limit caffeine (for example, tea, coffee, cola) and chocolate intake. Use with this medicine may cause nervousness, shakiness, and fast heartbeat.
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning...