I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Levonorgestrel||0 people have prescribed Levonorgestrel|
(LEE voe nor jes trel)
• This medicine is used to prevent pregnancy.
• This medicine is used to treat heavy bleeding during menstruation.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid cigarette smoking. Persons older than 35 years of age and/or smoking more than 15 cigarettes per day are at an increased risk for heart disease.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
• To protect against sexually-transmitted diseases, use a latex condom.
• This medicine will not end a pregnancy.
• This medicine is not for regular use to prevent pregnancy.
• If you have diabetes, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have heart valve disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have high blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider.