I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Lidocaine and Epinephrine||0 people have prescribed Lidocaine and Epinephrine|
(LYE doe kane & ep i NEF rin)
• This medicine is used to numb an area of the skin before a procedure.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have thyroid disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have a weakened heart, talk with healthcare provider.
• The patch may contain conducting metal. Remove patch before MRI.
• Do not eat while your mouth feels numb. You may injure yourself by biting your tongue.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Irritation where the shot is given.