I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Lidocaine and Tetracaine||0 people have prescribed Lidocaine and Tetracaine|
(LYE doe kane & TET ra kane)
• This medicine is used to numb an area of the skin before a procedure.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• The patch may contain conducting metal. Remove patch before MRI.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not put coverings (bandages, dressings, make-up) over the area unless told to do so by healthcare provider.
• Use caution on skin where a large area is involved or where there are open wounds.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Skin irritation.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison...