I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Lidocaine (Ophthalmic)||0 people have prescribed Lidocaine (Ophthalmic)|
(LYE doe kane)
• This medicine is used during eye surgery.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Eye irritation.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Severe numbness and tingling.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.