I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Lidocaine (Systemic)||0 people have prescribed Lidocaine (Systemic)|
(LYE doe kane)
• This medicine is used to numb an area before a procedure.
• This medicine is used to treat a fast heartbeat.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have a weakened heart, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Irritation where the shot is given.
• Feeling tired or weak.
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several minutes from sitting or lying position. Be careful climbing.
• Blurred vision.
• Numbness and tingling.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an...