I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Lidocaine (Topical)||0 people have prescribed Lidocaine (Topical)|
(LYE doe kane)
• This medicine is used to prevent pain.
• This medicine is used to treat painful nerve diseases.
• This medicine is used to treat symptoms of hemorrhoids or rectal irritation.
• This medicine is used to relieve chronic pain conditions.
• This medicine is used to relieve pain from skin irritations.
• This medicine is used to relieve pain caused by shingles.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• The patch may contain conducting metal. Remove patch before MRI.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not put coverings (bandages, dressings, make-up) over the area unless told to do so by healthcare provider.
• Use caution on skin where a large area is involved or where there are open wounds.
• Avoid use of heat sources (such as sunlamps, tanning beds, heating pads, electric blankets, heat lamps, saunas, hot tubs, heated waterbeds). Avoid long, hot baths or sunbathing. Your temperature may rise and cause too much medicine to be released at once.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on...