I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Mafenide||0 people have prescribed Mafenide|
(MA fe nide)
• This medicine is used to treat burns.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Be careful if you have G6PD deficiency. Anemia may occur.
• If you have bleeding problems, talk with healthcare provider.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Short-term discomfort after use.
• Anemia can rarely occur.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or...