Tried or prescribed Magnesium Carbonate, Calcium Carbonate, and Folic Acid? Share your experience. Have you?
I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Magnesium Carbonate, Calcium Carbonate, and Folic Acid||0 people have prescribed Magnesium Carbonate, Calcium Carbonate, and Folic Acid|
(mag NEE zhum KAR bun ate, KAL see um KAR bun ate, & FOE lik AS id)
• This medicine is used to promote proper growth and good health.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits;...