I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Magnesium Citrate||0 people have prescribed Magnesium Citrate|
(mag NEE zhum SIT rate)
• This medicine is used to clean out the gastrointestinal tract.
• This medicine is used to treat constipation.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have myasthenia gravis, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have nerve disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Try to separate other medicines from this one by 2 hours. This medicine prevents absorption of many medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Belly pain.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control...