I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Magnesium Hydroxide||0 people have prescribed Magnesium Hydroxide|
(mag NEE zhum hye DROKS ide)
• This medicine is used to treat constipation.
• This medicine is used to treat heartburn and indigestion.
• This medicine is used to promote proper growth and good health.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Do not take other medicines within 1 hour of this medicine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Abnormal taste. This is usually reversible.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough;...